Libby is a domestic violence survivor. Her core values are Creativity, Freedom and Truth and she brings this to everything she does. Her life purpose is to light the path for those who will change the world.
She has over 20 years of experience working in crisis response with distress lines and victim services. She has a private practice supporting individuals who have been traumatized by their faith experience, who have emerged from high control relationships, families or communities. Libby support individuals to step into their authentic life and as a result, they can connect with their values, strengths, talents and unique life purpose.
Libby is an internationally certified life coach trained in solution-focused coaching and is involved with courses on Full Spectrum Human Emergence that supports individuals to understand the many world views and uncover their latent abilities.
In University Libby majored in psychology and minored in Theology and Women’s Studies. She is a published author and public speaker.
Libby also does administrative and facilitation assistant work for Moving the Human Spirit.
During her downtime, she enjoys holistic gardening, spinning fibre, stained glass, spending time in nature and gaming.
Her credentials include:
- Trauma-Informed Certified Coach (TICC) with Moving the Human Spirit
- Phase II COPE Coach
- Professional Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation
- Erickson Certified Coach with Erickson International
- Certified Volunteer Resource Manager with Conestoga College
- Honours Baccalaureate of Arts in psychology at the University of Guelph